Vehicles. Products. Humans. Buildings. Components.
3D Scanning Australia has more than a decade of experience and features the world-best laser scanning technology to capture the detailed ‘cloud of points’.
Anything can be 3D laser scanned from consumer products to mining equipment, cars to human faces, movie set props to factories, furniture to statues.
- Reverse engineer a part for re-design
- Create 3D data when the original CAD file is missing
- Inspect parts for correct dimensioning
- Capture human shapes for ergonomic furniture design
- Measure spaces before designing equipment
- Scan castings for accuracy before production
- Archive architectural features from historic buildings
Intricate shapes and complex curves are mapped to microscopic detail of just 0.02mm.
Our 3D laser scanners, Lidar scanner (for mapping of large areas such as factories and movie sets) and Cyber scanner (for people) are complemented by 3- and 5-axis routers which enable you to produce a finished part straight from the ‘cloud’ data.
- Urban sculptures
- Privacy Walls
- Architectural Cladding
- Fire Pits
- Feature Walls