3 Decades Of Expertise. More Than A Football Field Of Technology.
OX Metal Processing has the skills and hi-tech machinery to take on any project from small bespoke products to steel gates and architectural structures to ship’s compartments, railway carriages and off shore rig platforms.
No project is too big or too small at our 11,000 square metre facility in Sydney which boasts an impressive array of metal processing machinery.
- Water jet cutting (max. material size 6m x 4m)
- Laser cutting (max. material size 9m x 3m)
- 5 Axis CNC Tube Laser
- Metal bending (max. material length 8m)
- Metal folding (max. material length 8m)
- Metal rolling (max. material length 8m)
- Metal punching
We cut, fold and bend ferrous and non-ferrous materials with up to 25mm thickness including:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Architectural Cladding
- Fire Pits
- Feature Walls
5 Axis CNC Tube Laser
Our 5 Axis CNC Tube Laser gives us the ability to cut 2D and 3D components from raw material that has already been worked, in a process that is quick, accurate and extremely efficient.
We can use it to produce custom, one-off components, or to offer high volume production.
This capability complements our rollforming service, giving us the ability to offer a complete solution for highly technical custom profiles and products. We can incorporate features and slots into products as required, and cut rollformed profiles to deliver a finished product.
- All components including jigs and fixtures manufactured in-house
- Custom tooling or your existing tooling fixtures
- One-off components or high volume production
- In-house programming expertise