3 Decades Of Expertise. More Than A Football Field Of Technology.
OX Metal Processing has the skills and hi-tech machinery to take on any project from small bespoke products to steel gates and architectural structures to ship’s compartments, railway carriages and off shore rig platforms.
No project is too big or too small at our 11,000 square metre facility in Sydney which boasts an impressive array of metal processing machinery.
- Plasma cutting (max. material size 9m x 3m)
- Water jet cutting (max. material size 6m x 4m)
- Laser cutting (max. material size 9m x 3m)
- Metal bending (max. material length 8m)
- Metal folding (max. material length 8m)
- Metal rolling (max. material length 8m)
- Metal punching
We cut, fold and bend ferrous and non-ferrous materials with up to 25mm thickness including:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Architectural Cladding
- Fire Pits
- Feature Walls